Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Compaq Presario? Redo next to corrections?

Compaq Presario?

This is a go back over. I have a compaq sr150nx i rebooted my computer beside a self made reboot disc that was installed within the computer. I called compaq and they told me you enjoy to make your own disc we dont enjoy them so they told me what to do, so i dont have a code on the disc. Well when i be rebooting the computer i waited for hours and adjectives it was doing be scanning so i call Compaq and they said i need a code but they want distribute it to me does anyone know anything about the code. If you know anything please aid me. Thank You

Compaq Presario? Redo next to corrections?

I think it might be the window code that should be on your computer it self. If its a laptop then its usually on the bottom on a green type sticker article. If its a desktop then it can be on the rear legs or top depending on who it is. Look for it. It should be green colored and should say WINDOWS XP blah blah next to couple of bar code.



If you own questions furnish me call at support@carbonfrost.com



P.S. I know its an email.







http://www.carbonfrost.com/



Carbonfrost Systems: Free Email Support To All

The answers post by the user, for information lone, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment