Friday, September 17, 2010

Can I run an NVidia 8800 surrounded by SLi Mode next to different specs?

Hi, I enjoy a BFG NVidia 8800 GTX OC2 in my PC, and needed to know if I could install another 8800GTX that is only standard, in SLi Mode. I own the power and performance, I purely wanted to know if it could technically work, since both specs of these cards are different, 575Mhz to 626Mhz. Would it compromise the conduct in any method, and would there be any point? I'm probably only just being too greedy, but a moment ago out of curiosity...Thankyou.

Can I run an NVidia 8800 surrounded by SLi Mode next to different specs?

you should be able to use another standard 8800gtx

the rule of thumb contained by sli configurations is to use the same model of card,and within the case of you using like peas in a pod card but one card being overclocked the faster card will run at its failure to pay speed or the speed it was originally designed to run at

however it wont do your card any damage to underclock it,using the coolbits utility(http://www.pcmech.com/show/optimize/896/...

as these are in sincerity the same cards even lacking underclocking the card the sli cofiguration should be fine

good luck mate!
I beilieve that the objects coming with my mobo and sli card said that just same-brand and same-model cards will work together in sli. Looks close to you'll have to acquire another BFG GTX OC2.
Check out this site tells you everything you involve to know about Sli


No comments:

Post a Comment