Friday, September 17, 2010

Can someone relief me near the audio on my laptop?

My audio single comes out of 1 speaker so I moved my sound card to another port??(not sure if thats what it's called) anyway, it worked great until I rebooted and afterwards sound come from only 1 speaker again. If I interval the music and hit play it comes from the other speaker til I pause it again, etc.. Is at hand something that I can download for free that will help me? Thanks within advance

Can someone relief me near the audio on my laptop?

Have you installed the drivers for your soundcard? Even when you move it to a different PCI slot you still own to install/update the driver/software for that particular piece of hardware. Write down the model # of your soundcard and later go to the manufacturer website and look for support and downloads for your product. After you download and install the latest drivers maintain a backup copy for the next time you call for to re-install or if you wish to provide the soundcard at a later date..

The answers post by the user, for information one and only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment