Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Clicking on Yahoo Stories Makes my Computer Run Hot?

For olden times 2 weeks every time I click on a news story through Yahoo, it make my computer run hot, the fan jump to warp speed and then eventually processing slows right down to a crawl. I own tried this with both Explorer and Firefox to grasp the same result. I hold run an Anti-Virus and Ad removal software and still the same problem, any clues??

Clicking on Yahoo Stories Makes my Computer Run Hot?

You might own dust accumulated on the processor supporter which will make your supporter work overtime.



Power off your PC and uncap up you PC case and any use compressed air or a vacuum and verbs up the dust in here.



That should fix your problem.
Clicking on Yahoo Stories shouldn't have any effect at adjectives on whether or not your computer runs fast.



Try updating your flash player and shockwave player at adobe.com.



Be sure you hold the latest version of IE and Firefox with most modern updates.



Make sure and update windows beside all the most modern updates from Microsoft.



Are you running Internet Explorer Version 7 by chance?


No comments:

Post a Comment