Friday, September 17, 2010

Can someone minister to me?

I have accidentally spilled a small amount of liquid on a computer disk,I cleaned the gooey off the disk.I estimate it might work again,but I'm afraid if I put it in my drive something will arise.Any suggestions?

Can someone minister to me?

Everything will be fine. Just give it some time to dry completely, and nil will go wrong!
Nah, I clear up my disks off adjectives the time! Just make sure the disk is dry...I'm 100% positive it won't mess up your drive.
economically it might work cause u cleaned it one and only doesnt work if it scratched and u spilled a liquid and what character of liquid
If you're discussion about a compact disc or DVD it'll be fine, as long as it's dry..as long as it wasn't battery acerbic.



If you're talking going on for a hard drive disk you better set it aside to dry out for 2 or 3 years.
Clean fresh wet and dry with a lint free dry cloth it should work fine.

Don
Well first of adjectives, is it a floppy disk or a CD/DVD? if it's a floppy then I would suggest that you evacuate it sit for maybe a week or so to dry out the inside formerly inserting it into your drive. If it is a CD/DVD, then as long as you hold very kind-heartedly wiped adjectives the liquid sour, and it is completely dry, there will be no problem when you insert it into the drive.


No comments:

Post a Comment