Friday, September 17, 2010

Can I use a cd/dvd burner drive to nouns programs onto my computer?

My computers regular cd drive won't read any discs adjectives of a sudden, it keeps relating me to insert disc then press ok. I numeral the drives reading ability is gone. I own another drive that was installed aftermarket by myself and would in recent times designate that as the drive to use. Would it work? Or, how to get it to work. I call for to quick restore my compaq pay for to orig. factory condition.

Can I use a cd/dvd burner drive to nouns programs onto my computer?

I think that should work. As long as you enjoy a CD/DVD drive installed and can connect to the motherboard, then you should be surrounded by good shape.



You may want to check your BIOS to formulate sure the quick restore disc is being read on bootup (you entail to make sure the CDROM is set above you frozen disk in booting order).

The answers post by the user, for information lone, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment