Friday, September 17, 2010

Can I still spectator sport near my desktop computer?

I am coming to realize that I hold an outdated computer while I get intense wad while running STALKER, Black and White 2, and some in the Sims 2. I run a 3dMark benchmark and didn't even get 1fps on the test, which is terrible. I enjoy a Radeon 9800 Pro video card, 2x 512mb sticks ram, and an Athlon XP 2800+ processor. I know my motherboard is unpromising, but my graphics card is good (besides the reality that it's AGP). I'm trying to figure out what is cause the lag during the games and I can't numeral it out. I'm not using Antialiasing or A-Filtering. My card should be able to see zass - like it did next to Doom 3. I want to upgrade my motherboard (and everything else) someday, but not right now. Could this be a memory issue, a CPU issue, a video card issue, or a bottleneck issue somewhere in the motherboard. Help would be appreciated from all those who are techy-inclined :) Anything I can buy or do for my computer that would allow me to play those games I mentioned?

Can I still spectator sport near my desktop computer?

Looking at your specs, I don't know if it's a bottleneck issue. I played through S.T.A.L.K.E.R. on my unusual computer (ridiculous system specs omitted), and even I had to turn effects stale to get playable framerates. Oblivion be a cakewalk next to S.T.A.L.K.E.R. A see of RAM and the XP 2800+ were solid components for gaming contained by 2004/2005. I used to have a 9800 Pro myself. It's a great card. But I infer more likely than your components slowing you down is the reality that games these days are simply too demanding for that hardware, even if it's running well.
try updating your drivers for your card.
1 fps! man i carry 60.. anyway, update, update update!


No comments:

Post a Comment