Friday, September 17, 2010

Can I lay a tower on it's side and put a monitor on it?

I'm trying to buy my children a computer and the desk that we enjoy for the is very small. I didn't know if I could put a tower on it's side and put the monitor higher than it? Thanks for any help!

Can I lay a tower on it's side and put a monitor on it?

Yes!! All tower PC's own the Original Motherboard Design, to where you can newly turn the Tower/Case on its side, so the Peripherals on the Back are closest to the Ground.



Many people do this, if they are within the same senario you are contained by!! Just be careful when you stretch out or close the CD-ROM/DVD-ROM Drive!! :)
yea just generate sure the motherboard (side with the ports) is facing down.
basically make sure you don't block any holes that obtain rid of the hot air. Yes, to your put somebody through the mill
yes just allow for worthy airflow.


No comments:

Post a Comment