Friday, September 17, 2010

Can I use Distilled Water within my Thermaltake Bigwater 735 Liquid Cooling System?!?

I necessitate to know if it is safe to use Distilled Water contained by my Thermaltake Bigwater Liquid Cooling System in my PC.



I be told that I can add some type of Additive to Distilled Water, that prevents Corrosion, and Alge.



And if so, where on earth can I find Distilled Water for Sale?!?

Can I use Distilled Water within my Thermaltake Bigwater 735 Liquid Cooling System?!?

Yes you can use distilled water within your TT setup, that's exactly what I use in mine. I own it pure (no additives) and have notice lower temps with it than any a bit expensive additives such as Fluid XP+ EXTreme and PC ice. As of where on earth you can buy it most pharmacy's carry distilled dampen.



Edit. You can add 3 parts distilled river, 1 part white vinegar or use any of the fine products Danger Den offer.

http://www.dangerden.com/store/home.php?...



To your additional details the answer is yes as very well.
I used to see distilled water for public sale in grocery and hardware stores, but havent compensated attention lately. Years ago it was said that be the correct type of water to use surrounded by automotive cooling systems also. But I cant really answer your question.


No comments:

Post a Comment