Friday, September 17, 2010

Can some one minister to me beside my computer?

I own a gateway computer, and I wanted to see if I could install something approaching an extra video card to connect some av inputs and outputs, so I can connect my computer out to tv. I have my nouns card like that but I have to connect a different card. I have it connected to my surround nouns but now I want to connect it to my tv so I can see the computer eyeshade on my big screen tv. I download movies so I want to see them on my tv. The nouns card was connected to an debut on the back bottom of my workstation, there are still two more, can I connect a video card beside av inputs just approaching my sound card? Can some one please facilitate me?

Can some one minister to me beside my computer?

DO NOT OPEN THE LINK ABOVE!! THAT GUY HAS BEEN POSTING THE SAME ANSWER IN MANY QUESTIONS. TOO SUSPICIOUS!!



Anyways, yes you can install a TV video card in your computer as long as you hold a slot available in your motherboard (You'll hold to open the computer suitcase and take a look)
I also get this problem before. I used this software: http://z18.zupload.com/download.php?profile...

But i used it in Win98. I cannot spawn sure it can work in ur computer. Just try
the slots work for modem,nouns,video,adding plug ins,

i regard as there is individual one speaker wire on mother board for nouns unless thr newer p c s' come with more

you inevitability a tv tuner card to connect to tv,an s video plug,

airspace rental rates

No comments:

Post a Comment