Friday, September 17, 2010

Can I find this laptop upgraded to window xp or even vista?

I enjoy a very antiquated computer probly from around sometime from 1998 to 2000. I just checked to see if it still works and I found it is contained by somewhat good condition and is running window 98. Please advise me on what I should do beside it to get it to (somewhat) current morning standards if possible.

Can I find this laptop upgraded to window xp or even vista?

Actually for XP adjectives you need is 233MHZ and 64MB RAM, though if you hold less than that 750MHZ and 128MB RAM, it would be a bleak idea to upgrade to XP. Vista, a computer from 1998 will definatly not run Vista.
no u will definately not know how to run vista on it. it might be able to run xp though
If this PC have a processor with a speed of 750 MHz or better and have at least 128 megs of hit, it will run Windows XP.

Vista is another question

I doubt that it will run Vista. I hold to say no.



You can catch an OEM copy of Windows XP Home Edition for around a hundred bucks.

Internet address to Tiger Direct below

airspace rental rates

No comments:

Post a Comment