Friday, September 17, 2010

Can I disable my computers integrated graphics solution contained by the BIOS and install a unswerving video card ?


Can I disable my computers integrated graphics solution contained by the BIOS and install a unswerving video card ?

yes

(you prolly dont even own to disable, itll more than likely pick up the contemporary card)
YES absolutly@!@!
Normally, yes. Nearly all systems next to on-board video allow for this option. Some require a MB jersey moved, some a BIOS change.



Jim
yes you can when you buy a unusual card you just turn stale your computer place the card in the right socket, consequently when you turn on your computer you go to bios and build the primary video adapter pci xpress then when window loads it will say unknown hardware detected then you install the drivers that come next to the card on a cd and it will automatically delete the old drivers
Yes I done exactly that, the integrated GFX on mine be so crappy I did it just few days after buying it.


No comments:

Post a Comment