Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Celeron Upgrade?

Hey adjectives, about 3 or so months ago I upgraded my RAM from 1GB to 2GB, thinking that my overall PC acting out would improve dramatically. So far, it have improved somewhat, but not nearly ample in my view. I still can't run many programs at one time, or even a few for that business without my CPU usage spiking to 100%.



So, after realize that my RAM was not the problem, and nearby were definitely no viruses on my PC, I blamed my processor: an Intel Celeron D.



Should I upgrade, and if yes, what are the best option for under $200.

Celeron Upgrade?

Yes you should. It would be nice to know what motherboard you hold if your motherboard can use a C2D get this

http://www.newegg.com/product/product.as...

Cheap and will be faster than your celeron D

If you can't use a C2D than gain a P4 with HT.

http://www.newegg.com/product/product.as...
Yes, you must upgrade. Celeron is the the bottom of the pile.



I would recommend a Pentium 4 Duo-Core processor! That will augment your performance on the double.

chair rental for barber

No comments:

Post a Comment