Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Can't adapt desktop surroundings...facilitate please?

I own windows XP and I have a picture as my desktop background after all of a sudden it wasn't showing up. I tried to store a picture as the background and it won't do anything. When I move about to properties and try to change the setting it won't even let me select one of the background on the comp. All it will let me do is regulation the color. How can i fix this?

Can't adapt desktop surroundings...facilitate please?

If your doing this at work, security policies put within place by the IT department may be restricting you from making those changes. There is nought you can do about it.
i dont know if u hold a restore disk for your computer put that in restart it and it will reset your computer to lately how it was when u first get it everything u downloaded will be gone

book rental service

No comments:

Post a Comment