Friday, September 17, 2010

Can I upgrade my emachine T3612's processor from a celeron to a pentium 3 or 4?


Can I upgrade my emachine T3612's processor from a celeron to a pentium 3 or 4?

Unfortunately, the eMachines site doesn't document what motherboard your system has:



http://www.emachines.com/products/produc...



However, it say that you have a 64-bit Celeron D processor. I know that they're not wonderful for gaming, but that's still a solid chip. Unless you absolutely requirement to, I'd save the money.



But, if you're determined, next could you please get the model number of your motherboard & put in it to your question? We should be capable of answer it from there. Also, if it is upgradeable, afterwards it would be to the appropriate 64-bit Pentium 4 processor.
it doesn't pay to do (not cost effective). PCs are road down in price


No comments:

Post a Comment