Friday, September 17, 2010

Can some one agree to me know The Prices to the Following Stuff within Dubai ?

Hey,

I am shifting to Dubai soon and once i move within i have to buy some stuff nearby. Now i am a CGI Person and a high shutting graphics computer is important for me. Since i will be selling of my PC here, I would approaching to know how much does a PC ( I mean a pictographic one with 2 Gb Of bump and a highend Graphics card (7600 GT or 8800) ) And the works would cost in Dubai. Also are Apple MACS Cheap contained by dubai ?

I also need price info on these,

1.PSP

2.Sony K10i

Would really appreciate your replies.

Regards

Anshu

Can some one agree to me know The Prices to the Following Stuff within Dubai ?

simple place to start . . . www.google.com

Enter the product + dubai see what Co's supply and what prices.



Enjoy your untried life

The answers post by the user, for information simply, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment