Friday, September 17, 2010

Can I install a spanking new motherboard into my notebook than buying a unusual laptop?

I enjoy an hp computer that is pci and have intergrated graphics. I want to buy a new computer, but I don't hold the kind of money to do that. That's why I be thinking to get a brand new motherboard and install it so it has better onboard graphics, a PCI-E x16 slot, and an AGP x8 slot. But can I do that? I don't consideration how hard it will be to install it I simply want to know if it can be installed. Thanks! :>)

Can I install a spanking new motherboard into my notebook than buying a unusual laptop?

just depends. since you enjoy an hp, just going on for any micro atx board will fit, and in some cases a full atx will fit





for sure what you're going to enjoy to buy is a cpu and a motherboard. ram to game the motherboard and cpu.

i would also consider buying a board with GeForce or ATI onboard graphics AND a pci-e slot for adjectives upgrades.

ram is cheap right very soon, buy as much as you can afford.
100% yes. Also, you can disable onboard graphics and just give a good PCI card if adjectives you want is good graphics.


No comments:

Post a Comment